with pistachios and cranberries
36 - 40 portions
20 min + 1 hour
- 3/4 cup cacao butter melted
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp lucuma powder
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup golden berries
- Place all the ingredients in a High Power blender - Except the goji berries and golden berries - in the order listed. Blend until well combined.
- PLace blender batter in a mixing bowl and add berries.
- Hand stir all ingredients well.
- Line an 8 x 8 glass baking dish with non-stick paper. Evenly spread fudge batter in dish.
- Place glass dish in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until batter has hardened.
- Once hardened, remove fudge from dish simply by lifting the edges of the paper. Peel paper away from fudge and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks, or the freezer for months, in an alright container.
back to recipes